- Overgrowth of bacteria and fungal infections in the gastrointestinal tract (has antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal effects).
- The need to keep the colon working.
- Excessive growth of Helicobacter (H.pilory).
- Stomach pain and stomach inflammation.
- In the treatment of stomach ulcers and other ulcers (for example, duodenal ulcers).
- In the treatment of atherosclerosis.
- High blood pressure.
Mastic normalizes the work of the gastrointestinal tract, fights against Helicobacter.
The Mastic (Chios Masticha) from the Greek island of Chios is the only true healing Mastic.
Chios Masticha special offer.
A set of 3 packs for a month course.
Your save – 5%!
We offer to purchase a set of 3 packs of real Chios Masticha (120 capsules of 350 mg each), which are produced in the EU.
Mastic and Helicobacter
The medical journal The New England Journal of Medicine (N Engl J Med 1998; 339: 1946 December 24, 1998 DOI: 10.1056 / NEJM199812243392618) published the results of a study conducted by scientists at the University of Nottingham (Nottingham university). Scientists have proven that Mastic is able to suppress the bacterium Helicobacter pylori.
This is not the only type of bacteria that Mastic kills. Numerous studies have proved effective in eradicating such common types of pathogens as Staphylococcus aureus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Pseudomonas fragi, Salmonella enteritidis, Sarcina lutea, Escherichia coli, Candiada albicans, Cadida parapsilosis, Torulopsis glabocillus, and others.
Greek researchers have also confirmed the improvement of the liver due to the cleansing (detox) action of Mastic. Moreover, it is known that Mastic helps with stomach ulcers and duodenal ulcers, gastritis, and relieves heartburn.